Thursday, October 27, 2005

Making It Happen

From the student Newspaper of Warwick University.
"A chap called Ian Black had the idea to set up the station, but he came to me and thought I was the kind of guy who could make this wild idea come to life. So I had to blag equipment off people, I got the University to help us, got the BBC to help us, went up to the only other student radio station up in York and just persuaded loads of people to take part. "
David Davis talking about the creation of the university radio station.

You see, this is a man who makes things happen. He could do it in his student days, its part of his make up.

Personally I see capability as the most important talent of any politician. Combine that with a set of sound principles and you have the makings of great success.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home