Tuesday, October 25, 2005

All In A Night's Work

In the course of my duties, I was proceeding in a Northerly direction along one of Blogtown's quiet back streets when I came across a most unfortunate eventuality.

I was accosted by a man who appeared to be in a state of some distress, and who kept shouting "Cameron to be leader!". Having calmed him with my nightstick, he confided:

"Martin Cakebread raises interesting points about the future direction of not only our children, but our general attitude in the UK to work, to the future, keeping positive and most importantly working together."

Upon enquiring his name, he told me it was...er, Martin Cakebread. Whereupon I charged him with Aggravated Bigging Up Of Self With Malice Aforethought.

Evening all.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home