Saturday, May 14, 2005

Bloggers for Davis 2- join now

I'm adding a links section today listing bloggers who have declared for Davis.

Blithering Bunny and Bishop Hill have already been clocked, as has EU Serf, who gave me the idea for this blog.

Andrew at Non-Trivial Solutions declares:

'This blogger will be unrelentingly supporting David Davis for leader. No-one else can cut it. He's proud to be a Conservative, he supports the right things - low taxes, freedom, public sector reform - he looks normal, he doesn't drink virgin's blood, and he can kill a man with one finger, thanks to the good old SAS. That's leadership.

If the leader of the Tory party were chosen by single combat, to the death, as it should be, he would be a dead cert. As it is, with a Howard-rigged ballot and selection process to get through, he's only the bookies favourite.'

So that's...ummm, five of us.

To join the link list, please post a comment with link below.

|

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave J said...

Of course, I'm an American, and I only occasionally post on British politics (though I incessantly comment on it elsewhere), but those qualifications aside, consider me signed up. Having working at CCO, I expect the Tories to once again shoot themselves in the foot and pick someone other than Davis, but one can at least hope otherwise.

http://www.secondbreakfast.net

9:02 PM  
Blogger Bishop Hill said...

Peter Briffa appears to be a DD man

Link

9:56 PM  
Blogger Wat Tyler said...

Thanks to the Bishop. I'll add him to the list.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home